Copyright Infringement Policy
At AgileHealthInsurance, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. Below, we set out our policy for copyright infringement notice and counter notice, as well as what to do if you have a concern that does not involve a copyright.
Your notice or counter notice must be truthful and in good faith. Do not make false claims. Any abuse of these procedures may result in legal consequences.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), this is our procedure for submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
If you are the owner of a copyright or the copyright owner’s authorized agent:
Write a letter that:
- Includes your signature (electronic is acceptable) or that of your authorized agent;
- Describes the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
- Describes the location on our site where the work appears;
- Includes your telephone number and email address;
- States that you in good faith do not believe that the use of the copyrighted work is permitted by you, your authorized agent, or the law.
- States that under penalty of perjury, that your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
Send your notice to our designated agent:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via regular mail:
ATTN: Legal Department/Copyright Notice
444 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
When you initiate a copyright infringement claim, you are initiating a legal action. We reserve the right to share your contact information and letter with the party who provided us the copyrighted work at issue.
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), this is our procedure for submitting a counter notice.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may:
Write a letter that:
- Includes your electronic or physical signature;
- Identifies the material that has been removed as a result of a copyright notice;
- States under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the removal was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your name and telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and you will accept service of process from the party submitting the copyright notice or his/her authorized agent.
Send your counter notice to our designated agent, listed above.
To submit claims of infringement other than copyright, please contact our designated agent.