Legion Limited Medical
Underwritten by: AXIS Insurance Company
A limited medical health benefit indemnity plan that can pay you a fixed benefit payment amount of money when you incur costs due to specific covered losses, due to accident or sickness, or services with doctors and hospitals. That money can help you deal with those doctor and hospital expenses or other related ones. Your Legion Limited Medical coverage is a benefit of association membership.
What is included?
Hospital Stays Benefits
This plan includes a hospital stays benefit - which means you will receive a set amount when you are confined in a hospital. The benefits are paid directly to you or your designee.
- Inpatient Hospital Stay :$500/day
- Maximum Benefit Days (per Plan Year): 30
- Maximum Benefit Amount (per Plan Year): $15,000
Doctor Visits Benefits
This plan includes a doctor visit benefit - which means you will receive a set amount if you have to visit the doctor. The benefits are paid directly to you or your designee.
- Physician Office Visit: $100/visit
- Maximum Visits (per Plan Year): 3
- Maximum Benefit Amount (per Plan Year): $300
A telemedicine solution that solves the three biggest issues in healthcare: Access, Cost, and Quality:
- 24/7 availability
- Available in all states
How it works
- Request a visit with a doctor 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by web, phone, or mobile app. Want to see the doctor? Choose “video” as the method for your visit. Feeling camera shy? Choose “phone.” Got a busy schedule? Select a time that’s best for you by choosing “schedule” instead of “as soon as possible.” We’ll search our national network of U.S. board- certified physicians, dermatologist and therapists and pair you with a doctor licensed in your state. The doctor will review your medical records. Your medical history provides valuable information to the doctor regarding past conditions, medications, allergies as well as information about your family’s medical history.
- Talk to the doctor. Take as much time as you need…. there’s no limit! We lead the market with the industry’s most comprehensive suite of telehealth services. You can receive convenient, quality care from a variety of licensed healthcare professionals.
- If medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice. Receive the treatment you need in a timely, expedient manner. In addition, you have the ability to send your visit results to your primary care physician.
Just call 1-800-Teladoc and provide your Teladoc account information.
Karis360 takes the hassle out of healthcare by helping members with questions about insurance claims, medical billing, and where to go for care:
- Concierge services for members so they don’t have to deal with their healthcare questions and issues alone.
- Unlimited assistance from a Personal Advisor who works directly with a member’s healthcare providers to help reduce their out-of-pocket medical bills.
Who is it for?
Legion Limited Medical is ideal for people who are looking for:
- A wellness visit for an insured child under age 4: If you have a young child, this plan will provide an annual office visit with a $50 copay to monitor and maintain your child’s health.
- Access to a national provider network to minimize out-of-pocket costs: First Health has access to more than 5,000 hospitals, over 90,000 ancillary facilities, and over 1 million health care professional service locations in the United States
- Diagnostic, X-ray, and Laboratory benefits: Two days of coverage for class I and II and one day for class IV. Benefit payout is $50/day.