Underwritten by: Federal Insurance Company, a member insurer of the Chubb companies.
Agile One is an Accident & Sickness Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan that covers Hospital Stay and Doctor Visit benefits, and includes Accident Medical Expense, Critical Illness and Supplemental Medical Products.
Agile One gives you the power to decide how to spend your healthcare dollars. If you become ill or are in an accident and require services from a hospital or doctor, your benefits will cover you by providing a fixed-cash payment to you.
With Accident Medical Expense Insurance, members are reimbursed for out-of-pocket medical expenses incurred as a result of a covered accident. And, with Critical Illness Insurance there is no deductible. These additional benefits help with out-of-pocket costs associated with a critical illness or accident.
Additional products including telemedicine and other wellness services, help members connect with doctors, afford medications, and reach their health and fitness goals.
|Agile One 750||Agile One 1000|
|In Hospital Indemnity (No Elimination)||$750||$1,000|
|Max Days per Confinement||10||10|
|Max Benefit Amount per Plan Year||$22,500||$30,000|
|Physician Office Visit||$75||$75|
|Max Visits per Plan Year||3||6|
Who is it for?
Agile One is ideal for people who want:
- A limited medical indemnity plan that includes supplemental medical insurance coverage (e.g. accident medical and critical illness coverage).
- Access to a national provider network: This plan provides access to Multiplan that can minimize out-of-pocket costs with approximately 900,000 providers and facilities under contract.
- To enhance their high-deductible major medical plan.
- Telemedicine services with Teladoc for 24/7 access to medical advice: You never know when you may need a doctor’s advice or where you will be. This benefit is designed to go wherever you go.
The Chubb Advantage
- Innovation: Our entrepreneurial business philosophy and expert industry knowledge allow us to remain flexible in finding the right solution for our clients.
- Global Protection: The Chubb global network can satisfy the insurance needs of companies operating worldwide.
- Financial Strength: Consistently high ratings from A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s are an indication that we are financially strong and able to meet our obligations to our customers.
- Superior Solutions: We are dedicated, solutions-oriented professionals able to provide quick responses and expert handling of customer needs.