Underwritten by: Federal Insurance Company, a member insurer of the Chubb Companies.
Hospital and medical charges have risen significantly in the past few years. Most healthcare plans do not cover all the expenses when an individual becomes hospitalized. Unfortunately, most individuals need to rely on their savings to make up the difference.
Cardinal Choice is an indemnity health benefit that is intended to supplement your major medical health care plan. It pays a daily benefit for each day you are confined in a hospital, or depending on the plan you select, certain other medical services. Benefits are payable directly to you regardless of any other insurance you may have. These benefits may be used to help cover out-of-pocket medical expenses or any other expenses you may have.
- Guaranteed acceptance regardless of current state of health
- Benefits are payable directly to the individual
- Benefits can be used in any way an individual chooses – to cover additional costs like deductibles, co-pays or other out-of-pocket expenses, or to cover household or childcare expenses while hospitalized
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other insurance that may apply
|Hospital Insurance - Underwritten by: Federal Insurance Company, a Chubb company|
|Inpatient Hospital Stay||$750||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000|
|Maximum Benefit Days (per Plan Year)||10||10||30||90|
|Doctor Insurance - Underwritten by: Federal Insurance Company, a Chubb company|
|Physician Office Visit||$75||$75||$100||$100|
|Maximum Visits (per Plan Year)||3||6||6||6|
Who is it for?
Cardinal Choice is ideal for people who want:
- Air and ground ambulance benefits available in some plans: Medical transport sometimes is necessary and this plan can provide benefits just in case.
- Access to a national provider network: This plan provides access to Multiplan that can minimize out-of-pocket costs with approximately 900,000 providers and facilities under contract.
- Telemedicine benefits with Teladoc for 24/7 access to medical advice: You never know when you may need a doctor’s advice or where you will be. This benefit is designed to go wherever you go.
The Chubb Advantage
- Innovation: Our entrepreneurial business philosophy and expert industry knowledge allow us to remain flexible in finding the right solution for our clients.
- Global Protection: The Chubb global network can satisfy the insurance needs of companies operating worldwide.
- Financial Strength: Consistently high ratings from A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s are an indication that we are financially strong and able to meet our obligations to our customers.
- Superior Solutions: We are dedicated, solutions-oriented professionals able to provide quick responses and expert handling of customer needs.