Health Insurance Learning Center
Welcome to AgileHealthInsurance's Learning Center
AgileHealthInsurance's Learning Center gives you access to articles and information to help you make informed decisions about health insurance especially when it comes to choosing short term health insurance.
Latest Changes In Health Insurance
At AgileHealthInsurance we know that health care can be confusing at best. With laws changing constantly, we break them down to help you understand what you need to know about healthcare.
- In 2017 new regulations required that Short Term Health Plans shorten their term length to just three months.
- Republican legislators have proposed an alternative to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). So what does this legislation mean to you?
- A 2016 regulation change will soon require short-term health insurance to be limited to terms of less than three months.
- Changes are happening now to the ACA. What consumers need to know before they enroll.
- ACA enrollees who received a CSR subsidy should be prepared for the program to be reduced or eliminated.
Buying health insurance is a personal decision, and the best plan for one person might not be the best plan for another. That's why we help you understand the basics of Short Term Health Insurance before you apply.
- What Is Short Term Health Insurance
- What is a Health Benefits Plan
- Health Insurance 101
- The Pros & Cons of Different Types of Health Insurance
- Out-of-Pocket Costs
- Why Buy Short Term Health Insurance
- Money Saving Alternatives to Obamacare
- Short Term Health Plans & the Obamacare Shared Responsibility Tax
- Consumers Pay Too Much
- The Problem with Narrow Networks
- Short Term Plans vs. Obamacare Catastrophic Plans
- Cobra and Alternatives
- Dental Health Insurance
- What You Should Consider When Buying Health Insurance
- Have You Considered These Alternatives to COBRA Coverage?
Recent Reports, Polls and Surveys
AgileHealthInsurance is committed to the principle that an informed consumer is our best customer. We make research on Short Term Health Insurance topics available to the public for free.