Agile Help CenterAmerican Financial Security Life Insurance Co.
Benefits and Exclusions
|Hospital Confinement Benefit||Per Day||$100||$100||$200||$200||$300||$500||$750||$1,000|
|Primary Care Doctors Office Visit Benefit||Per Day||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$75|
|Specialty Care Doctors’ Office Visit Benefit||Per Day||-||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$75|
|Emergency Room Benefit||Per Day||-||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$75||$100|
|Basic Pathology & Radiology Benefit||Per Day||-||-||$50||$50||-||$50||$50||$75|
|Advance Studies Benefit||Per Day||-||-||$50||$50||-||$50||$50||$75|
|Surgery Benefit||Per Day||-||-||-||50%||50%||70%||80%||100%|
|Anesthesia Benefit||Per Day||-||-||-||20%||20%||20%||20%||20%|
|Mental Health Inpatient Benefit||Per Day||-||-||-||-||$150||$250||$375||$500|
|Mental Health Outpatient Benefit||Per Day||-||-||-||-||$50||$50||$50||$50|
|Supplemental Accident Inpatient Admission Benefit||Per Day||-||-||-||-||$500||$500||$500||$500|
|Supplemental Accident Emergency Room Benefit||Per Day||-||-||-||-||$250||$250||$250||$250|
|Accidental Death Benefit Critical Illness||Max Benefit||-||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000|
Effective date availability: Next day coverage available; later effective date available
Waiting periods: 30 day sickness waiting period; does not apply to an injury. 12 months pre- existing waiting period.
Eligibility: Adults, aged 18-64
State availability : Please log into your Agent Portal to access the most updated information on state availability for this product.
Disclaimer: The amounts listed above are fixed amounts and no other payments will be made.
Disclaimer: This is a brief description of Health Choice +. Avail-ability and terms of plan features and options may vary by state. Please check the product certificate or master policy for complete details.
There is no coverage for a pre-existing condition for a continuous period of 12 months following the effective date of a Covered Person’s coverage under the Policy.
Benefits are based on an annual period per insured from effective date. There is a 30 day waiting period immediately following the Coverage Effective Date; does not apply to an injury.
The NCE Association is a great way for you and your family to save money on out-of-pocket medical expenses. Your savings start from the first dollar, with no limits. Our cost savings program gives members access to pre-negotiated, lowered rates.
There are no:
- Pre-existing conditions limitations
- Medical exams
- Claims forms
- Limitation on usage
- Age restrictions
Prescription Discount Benefits
Save an average of 55% on generic drugs and 15% on brand-name drugs at over 80% of pharmacies in the country.
- All FDA approved drugs are discounted with the card. Even lifestyle drugs can be obtained at greatly reduced rates.
- The pharmacy network is national in scope.
- Cards can be used for all family members. There are no limit on the number of prescriptions filled.
- No forms to fill out. You do not have to activate the card.
Vitamins and Supplements
Members can save up to 75% off retail pricing on a huge selection of natural products including vitamins, supplements, and more.
Brand-Name Mail Order
Save up to 80% on your brand-name medications through our international mail order program. Ordering your discount brand-name medications is convenient, easy, and secure.
About 50% of the medications prescribed by your vet are actually the same medications prescribed to people, only in different dosages. You can fill these prescriptions at your neighborhood pharmacy. We have even made arrangements with a US FDA-approved specialty, mail-order pharmacy to fill those special medications and compounds not available at your local pharmacy.
Nutrition and Weight Loss Counseling
SDO Nutrition helps you achieve personal health goals, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and manage chronic health conditions through food and diet education.
Imaging Savings Program
Our network providers can save members an average of 60% off of the usual cost for advanced radiology testing, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computerized Tomography (CT) scans.
Video-conferencing technology is used to provide live, one-on-one, highly individualized and interactive speech therapy services worldwide.
We believe self-expression begins with your face. We work hard to help you find frames that fit your life. Whether you’re looking for a designer pair, the latest Ray-Bans or even a trending cat-eye, we’ve got it!
Hearing Savings Program
Receive customized care and, if needed, purchase brand-name hearing aids at substantial savings. Save 20% to 50% off Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing
Save up to 15% on your next hotel stay. Choose your date, book and save! Save up to 30% on Tours, Cruises, Airlines, and Care Rentals.
Get up to 25% off car rentals at Hertz, Budget, and Avis. Save $5.00 on Jiffy Lube’s Signature Service oil change at any participating location.
Members can save 20% on their next flower order.
Spafinder Wellness 365 offers inspiration, knowledge and ideas that make keeping well easier and more accessible to you, each and every day.
- Treatment, services and supplies, unless for the Medically Necessary care and treatment of medically diagnosed congenital defects and birth abnormalities, which are not related to a specific diagnosis, acute symptoms or course of treatment; medical care or surgery which is not Medically Necessary; and any maintenance type therapy not reasonably expected to improve the patient’s condition;
- Pre-employment or pre-marital examinations; or routine physical examinations;
- Treatment, services and supplies for an Injury caused by an accident that arises out of or in the course of employment or for which the Covered Person is entitled to benefits under any Worker’s Compensation Law, Occupational Disease Law or similar legislation;
- Non-prescription drugs, vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements;
- Experimental substances and/or drugs not approved by the Food and Drug Administration, or for investigative drugs or substances labeled “Caution – Limited by Federal Law to investigational use”;
- Treatment, services and supplies for Experimental or Investigational procedures, drugs or treatment methods;
- Treatment, services and supplies for any Experimental or Investigational organ transplant procedure;
- Treatment, services and supplies for which the Covered Person is not legally required to pay;
- Telephone consultations, failure to keep scheduled appointments, completion of claim forms, or providing medical information necessary to determine coverage;
- Treatment, services and supplies provided by a Close Relative (i.e. spouse, child or parent);
- Enrollment in including, but not limited to, a health, athletic or similar club or weight loss, non-smoking, exercise or similar programs;
- Recreational or educational therapy, or non-medical self-care or self-help training, nutritional counseling, marriage, family or goal oriented counseling;
- Treatment, services and supplies provided outside the scope of the license for the institution or practitioner rendering services;
- (Education, training, custodial care or bed and board while confined to an institution which is primarily a school or other institution for training, a place of rest or a place for the aged, a personal residence;
- Cosmetic Surgery;
- Eye examinations, eyeglasses, or contact lenses to correct refractive errors and related services including surgery performed to eliminate the need for eyeglasses, for refractive errors such as radial keratotomy or keratoplasty and hearing exams, hearing aids, or the fitting of hearing aids;
- Illness or Injury that results from war or an act of war, riot or in the commission or attempted commission of an assault or felony. This includes an act of international armed conflict. It also includes a conflict in which the armed force of any international authority is involved;
- To the extent that payment under the Policy is prohibited by any law of the jurisdiction in which the Covered Person resides;
- Treatment, services or supplies received prior to the Covered Person’s Effective
- Date, or after their termination date of coverage under the Policy;
- Inpatient Hospital admission occurring on a Friday or Saturday in conjunction with a surgical procedure scheduled to be performed during the following week. A Sunday admission will be eligible only for the procedure scheduled to be performed early Monday morning. (This limitation will not apply to necessary medical admissions requiring immediate attention or toEmergency surgical admissions);
- Pregnancy and related services;
- Custodial Care;
- Dental services;
- Voluntary sterilization or reversal thereof;
- Transsexual surgery and related surgery;
- Routine foot care;
- Amniocentesis, ultrasound or any other procedures requested solely for sex determination of the fetus, unless Medically Necessary to determine the existence of a sex linked genetic disorder;
- Infertility and impregnation procedures, such as but not limited to, artificial insemination, in-vitro fertilization, embryo and fetal implantation and G.I.F.T. (gamete intrafallopian transfer);
- Intentional self-inflicted Illness or Injury while sane; except that this exclusion will not apply to any self inflicted Illness or Injury that is the result of a medical condition ;
- An Illness or Injury incurred:
- during the commission or attempted commission of a crime or felony or while engaged in an illegal act; or
- while imprisoned;
- Physical therapy, Speech therapy and Occupational therapy;
- Mental and Nervous Disorders;
- Substance Use Disorders;
- Prescription drugs;
- Hospice Care;
- Home Health Care;
- Treatment, services, supplies for obesity, extreme obesity, morbid obesity or weight reduction, including, but not limited to, wiring of the teeth and all forms of surgery including, but not limited to, bariatric surgery, intestinal bypass surgery and complications resulting from any such surgery; and
- Treatment, services and supplies for an Illness prior to the expiration of the Waiting Period