Agile Help Center
Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do about a payment error?

You can update your payment information on the member portal @ but if you need to process a payment you do have to call Agile at (877) 353-0962 to process the payment.

How do I cancel my policy?

You can cancel your policy on the customer portal @

How does my policy work?

Please go to our benefit page that will walk you through the various aspects that you, the member, need to understand. It is not impossible to learn but there are a few things you need to understand. Once you understand those elements, understanding your policy is much easier.

How do I verify that my doctor accepts my insurance policy?

Please go to our provider network page that will connect you with the provider search tool that will tell you if your doctor is in the network. Also, please know that a unique aspect of short-term medical is that many plans will let you go to any doctor you want; you file for reimbursement yourself. However, in those cases there is a possibility that you will be balance billed (definition: the difference between what your health insurance reimburses and what the doctor chooses to charge).

How do I get a refund?

If the policy is within the “free-look period” which is 10 days in most states, this can be done in the member portal @ Other requests will have to be escalated and refunds will be granted on a case by case basis in accordance with each individual insurance company’s policy. Please call (877) 353-0962 for other requests.

How do I replace ID cards?

You can print replacement ID cards from the member portal @

Will I receive a tax penalty?

For those who are considering short term health for three months or longer, you may be subject to the tax penalty. The penalty is prorated based on the number of months a consumer goes without coverage that is compliant with the Affordable Care Act.

How do I change my information in the system?

Simple changes should be made thru the member portal @ If the changes cannot be made in the portal, members should call (877) 353-0962.

Where do I send my claim?

The back of the member ID card has an address to send the claim and a Payor ID to reference.