Update Effective 07/02/2021
WHO WE ARE
AgileHealthInsurance, the ecommerce division of HealthPocket, Inc., is a Silicon Valley based technology company. Our team has decades of experience delivering health insurance solutions to consumers. We are also a licensed agency and are appointed with A rated health insurance carriers offering a broad array of short term medical insurance and ancillary products. You can find out more about our state-specific insurance licenses here.
We are part of the family of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. family of companies, which includes Health Plan Intermediaries Holdings, LLC. d/b/a Health Insurance Innovations (in California the d/b/a HIIQ Insurance Solutions), TogetherHealth Insurance, LLC, Total Insurance Brokers, LLC, and American Services Insurance Agency, LLC, among others. Throughout our site(s) and in communications, we may refer to our parent and sister companies collectively as Benefytt.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Information that could identify you, such as your name, birth date, contact information, and health and financial information is your Personally Identifiable Information. Some information standing alone, such as your zip code are not Personally Identifiable Information, but when they are combined with other information, they can become so—for example, your last name, birthdate and zip code.
If you create an account, use our tools, or apply for insurance or purchase a product from us, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information. To take full advantage of our tools and services, it is important that the information is accurate.
We, including, Benefytt, may use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide customer service, to market or refer products, or request feedback. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can opt out by following the instructions in our most recent communication (click “Unsubscribe” in email, text STOP in response to our text on a mobile device).
If you decide to apply for an insurance plan through us, your application will contain Personally Identifiable Information, including health and financial information. We transmit your application to be processed by the carrier or its administrator. We may also contact you to update you on the status of your application,insurance plan, or fulfill other customer service responsibilities; these communications may include email and texts (if you have subscribed to texts). We do not charge for text messaging, but you may be subject to data charges from your mobile provider.
Anonymous Information is information that does not identify you. It can include data you give us, like your zip code, age or gender (when not combined with more detailed information). We also collect data such as your IP address, how you found us, what products you search for, and how much time you spend with us. We aggregate this information to understand our customers and to improve our site.
We also use third-party technology, such as Google Analytics, to collect Anonymous Information. In addition to providing us web data, this technology enables us to deliver targeted advertising. We do not control these technologies, nor do we have a say in their privacy policies. You can learn more by visiting www.aboutads.info/consumers and you might be able to opt-out of some of this advertising; visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting-out will not block all ads; you may still receive generic ads.
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” preference that signals you do not want your web activity tracked. These features don’t have an industry standard yet, so we currently do not recognize them.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We will only share your Personally Identifiable Information:
- WITH Benefytt. Benefytt may be the administrator for your selected plan or perform other services including customer support and marketing products/services related to insurance.
- IF you authorize us to. For example, if you fill out an application and request that it be submitted to a carrier or a carrier’s administrator for membership processing. Additionally, if you request to be contacted regarding an insurance or other product we offer on our site(s), then our representative or a representative from Benefytt may contact you to provide customer support and answer questions you may have. You may request such contact by filling out a form on our site(s), providing a response via our Chat function, or contacting us via phone or email.
- IF we collaborate with or hire a company to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to manage customer email marketing. We will not permit these companies to share your Personally Identifiable Information or market other services to you without your consent.
- IF we believe, in good faith, that we are required or permitted to disclose it under law. For example, if we receive a legal order that requires us to assist law enforcement, or if we are resolving a customer dispute.
- IF we are sold, merged, dissolved, acquired or our ownership is significantly changed. You will be notified of these changes via email and/or a prominent notice on our site.
Anonymous Information does not disclose your identity or sensitive information. We may share this information with third parties to develop business strategies and build partnerships that enhance our site and services.
If you contact us for customer service issues, we may first ask you a series of questions to verify your identity. Once we have, we may ask you for additional information as well as access your account, application, policy, etc. to best serve you. You are not obligated to share information, though it may affect our ability to resolve your customer concern.
We use industry-leading, soundly tested technology and protocols to keep your Personally Identifiable Information safe, and we comply with HIPAA security requirements. Unfortunately, no system is 100% full proof. When sharing your information, please take precautions--use security software, keep your software up to date, and be web wise.
Our site(s) is not intended for, nor directed to, individuals under 18 years of age. If you believe that a child has provided information to us, please contact us.
You may opt-out of further communications from us, including Benefytt, by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, calling the toll-free customer support number listed on the homepage, or sending a letter addressed to:
Attn: Privacy Opt-Out
444 Castro St
Mountain View, CA 94041
Please be aware that if you have a current policy or service with us, we are obligated to continue our customer service commitment to you and will not be able to remove you from such communications.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.