Why Choose Everest Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans?
Wellness Benefit Coverage: Your Everest STM has a $50 Copayment for one annual Routine Physical Exam that has 100% Coinsurance and benefits are not subject to the Plan Deductible. This includes a health history, an exam of all systems including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, musculoskeletal, reproductive and behavioral studies appropriate for age, risk and sex.
Financial Strength: Everest STM is underwritten by the Everest Reinsurance Company, and it is rated A+ Superior by the A.M. Best Company (2/10/17). A.M. Best is an independent global rating organization that examines insurance companies and publishes its opinion on their financial strength.
Affordability: Short-term medical (STM) insurance provides coverage that is designed for your needs, peace of mind, and financial well-being from the ever-rising costs of healthcare expenses. You may be still subject to the ACA tax penalty, but in many cases an STM with a penalty is more cost-effective than an ACA plan.
It is ideal for those who are:
- Bridging the open enrollment gap
- Recent graduates
- Part-time or temporary employees
- Without adequate health insurance
- Between jobs or have been laid-off
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
Everest Health Insurance Feature Highlights
- Coverage Period Maximum of $250,000 and $1,000,000
- Deductible options of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000
- Coinsurance Percentage of In-Network plan, 80/20
- Doctor Office Visit Co-pay of $30