Why Choose LifeShield Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans?
There are transitional periods in life that can leave you temporarily uninsured. LifeShield Flex and LifeShield Advantage short-term health insurance plans help protect you from incurring potentially high medical costs associated with unexpected sickness or injury. LifeShield National Insurance Co. understands your needs, and offers affordable, temporary health insurance plans to protect you and your family. LifeShield Flex and LifeShield Advantage plans are short-term health insurance available for 30 days to up to three months, and provides coverage for unexpected medical expenses.
It is ideal for those who are:
- Bridging the open enrollment gap
- Recent graduates
- Part-time or temporary employees
- Without adequate health insurance
- Between jobs or have been laid-off
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
LifeShield Health Insurance Feature Highlights
- Coverage Period Maximum of $750,000 and $1,000,000
- Deductible options of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000
- Access to the PHCS Network
- Coinsurance options: 100/0 or 80/20
- Purchase in full or make monthly payments