Why Choose Companion Life, marketing by Pivot Health, Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans?
Circumstances in life may have caused you to lose your health insurance. Unexpected illnesses and accidents happen every day, but you don't have to put your financial future at risk. Purchase short-term medical insurance until permanent insurance becomes available for you. That's why AgileHealthInsurance's Companion Short-Term Medical Plan is the right solution for you. Companion Life pays benefits like a major medical insurance plan, but for a pre-determined length of coverage, up to $1,000,000 per Covered Person per Coverage Period. You can select from a wide range of deductible and coinsurance options to tailor a plan that fits your lifestyle and budget!
It is ideal for those who are:
- Not eligible to apply during Special Enrollment
- Recent graduates not covered by their parent’s plan
- Part-time or temporary employees without group coverage
- Uninsured due to life circumstances
- In between jobs or have been laid-off
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
Companion Life, marketing by Pivot Health, Health Insurance Feature Highlights
- Up to $1,000,000 in benefits per covered person per coverage period
- Max out of pocket options between $3,000 and $10,000; Family out-of-pocket limit is three times the individual out-of-pocket limit.
- Choice of coverage periods between up to 90 days, or up to 360 days with back-to-back consecutive policies.
- Specialty Doctor office and urgent care facility visits - after a $60 copayment, the coinsurance will apply. This benefit is not subject to the deductible.
- Child only coverage available - minimum age is 6-months.
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital.