underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company
Short-Term Medical Insurance PlansStart Your Free Quote
Why Choose Golden Rule Insurance Company Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans?
Golden Rule Insurance Company, a UnitedHealthcare company, is the underwriter of short-term medical plans. With nearly 70 years of experience, Golden Rule Insurance Company understands the needs of individuals and families seeking health insurance.
Golden Rule Short Term Medical plans provide access to 1 million physicians and other healthcare professionals, approximately 6,000 hospitals and other facilities* in the UnitedHealthCare Network. Within this broad network, chances are your current doctor is already part of the nationwide network.
*UnitedHealth Group annual Form 10-K for year ended 12/31/16
It is ideal for those who are:
- Bridging the open enrollment gap
- Recent graduates
- Foreign students attending U.S. schools
- Part-time or temporary employees
- Without adequate health insurance
- Between jobs or have been laid-off
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
Golden Rule Insurance Company Health Insurance Feature Highlights
- Coverage Period Maximum of $600,000, $1,000,000, or $2,000,000, depending on state and plan selected
- Deductible options of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000
- Coinsurance options: 100/0 or 80/20